Aug 26 -27 Saturday - Sunday
An all-time favorite of the parents and kids who have attended in the past, this is one of our favorites as well. Each kid brings an adult (parent, grand parent, etc.) who jumps into the conference as another youth attender.
In conjunction with the Fun in the Sun week we will have a full day and night of youth program activities for 3rd and 4th graders and their parents. We’ll play games, take hikes, share stories and maybe swim in the pond. We’ll also explore insides: of logs, the Anna Curtis Center (ACC), you. What’s inside that wants to get out and what from the outside do you let in?
What will parents do??
- All the stuff the kids are doing, plus:
- Meet other parents with kids the same age.
- Get to know Chris and Mike, the Powell House youth directors.
- Experience 1st hand what happens in a youth conference.
- Get caught big time in elbow tag.
- Have even more fun than the kids. Laugh.
The cost is $75 per person. We give financial aid on request (you tell us the amount). If you are already going to Fun in the Sun there is no additiaonl charge for jumping into Inside/Outside.